Redeeming Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Guild Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Miner Leveling Questions

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Miner Leveling Questions Empty
PostSubject: Miner Leveling Questions   Miner Leveling Questions EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 3:05 am

I was wondering about the opinions of our guild members on which would be easier ways to raise Mining experience.

There are two primary methods to gaining experience for this profession (which is similar to most gathering professions). The first is to simply collect materials and the second is to use materials to make alloys. I was wondering if it would be better to simply mine the highest ore possible, and make alloys just based on what I have at the time, or to focus on getting specific amounts of specific ores to gain experience through melting.

Though at my current mining level of 20, this isn't that much of an issue yet. However, I have a feeling that it will become crucial at higher levels.

My current choice is to focus on an even amount of Iron, Copper, and Bronze for Ebonite to save kamas, because even though Liquid Metal Potion only uses 2 Iron and 2 Copper the Glass Bowl will make each attempt worth 100 kamas each which will add up fast.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Admin
Mia

Miner Leveling Questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Miner Leveling Questions   Miner Leveling Questions EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 11:21 am

I know that the wikia recommends saving all your ore to make alloys after lvl 60 or 80 but in my opinion I think the faster you can get up to 50-60 the less painful it will be to level.

I made a lot of alloys and all the metal potions. Depending on if anyone is raising a handyman the Liquid metal potions will sometimes sell to help cover the cost of the bowl.

I used to mine at the two mines near the -2 0 zap and the -3 -9 mine and run right to the workshop to make alloys, sometimes helped to save time- and if you are able to get into a good loop, the ore will spawn accordingly.

Now I KNOW you hate having people help you with things, but if you want a little boost we can meet at the bonta workshop sometime and you can craft alloy for me- I have a lot of extra ore and being level 100, gathering 800 or so ore a trip is not unusual for me. Plus I use alloy all the time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://redeeminglife.forumotion.com

Miner Leveling Questions
Page 1 of 1