Redeeming Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Guild Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introducing... Dezrik.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dezrik
Piwi
Piwi

Introducing... Dezrik. Empty
PostSubject: Introducing... Dezrik.   Introducing... Dezrik. EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 3:45 am

Hello, My character name is Dezrik, but everyone can call me Brian. I am a 25 year old Electrician and dofus is a nice hobby aside from stressful jobs. Im also attending school to move up in the ranks of my job so I dont get alot of time to play since both school and work are hour and a half drives for me one way.

I have played dofus for a LONG TIME xD back when everyone cheered on Rushu for the first 100, and 200. When GMs actually came on. But anyways enough about the past and more about the future. I recently came back because I miss the community in these kind of games.

If you wanna know something about me, know this... the classes I play in any game or the way I play them usually causes me a headache xD, but I love trying out the cool looking ones, the ones few people play etc.

Anyways, right now im learning about the Foggernaut and like it so far, so I hope I can have some real fun with the rest of you on the game.
Back to top Go down

Introducing... Dezrik.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Redeeming Life :: General :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: