Redeeming Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Guild Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well hello

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PaulMrPaul
Piwi
Piwi
PaulMrPaul

Well hello Empty
PostSubject: Well hello   Well hello EmptySun May 12, 2013 11:21 pm

Hi,

I'm Paul. I started playing Dofus around October 2007 and looked back to find that was version 1.20

I started back then on Rosal F2P two months with my first main, an Osa. I then subbed just after Christmas 2007. Very Happy I played on Rosal until I lost interest in the game towards the summer of '08. I came back at version 1.27 in March 2010. I left Dofus after around a month.

I recently came back and decided to find a new server to with my new account to start fresh. I tried Zato and immediately lost interest after just days. I came to Solar, met some people, and got established.

I am basically bipolar when it comes to my opinion of classes in Dofus. In 1.2x, I seemed to prefer Osa, Sadida, Sram, Eca, Xelor / Iop (constantly deleting and remaking both), Panda (also delete/remake happy).

Nowadays, at the moment at least, I have a enutrof (cha), masq (str), osa (int), feca (int), and a sram (str), eni (int) and Iop (str). I can never keep a fogger, it always annoys me somehow and I find a class I like more. I tried sadi but didn't like it, what's happened to Xelor depresses me, and Eca isn't quite what it used to be and feline jump removal ruined it for me. Well, I'm picky, I guess; simply put.
Back to top Go down

Well hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Redeeming Life :: General :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: