Redeeming Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for Guild Members

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About me, Malificious

Go down 
AuthorMessage
seng
Piwi
Piwi

About me, Malificious Empty
PostSubject: About me, Malificious   About me, Malificious EmptyFri May 10, 2013 7:10 am

Myself;

Almost everyone calls me Seng, weird name I know, I'm asian.
I'm from Brunei Darussalam, Southeast Asia - I'm moving to Melbourne, Australia soon for my degree course.

Besides Dofus2, I also play DotA2, Skyrim, Battlefield series, Crysis series, occasionally League of Legends, etc..
I am a PC enthusiast, I tune and build normal to gaming rigs for family, friends and of course myself.
Since I just made this account, I could not post links to pictures of my rig =(.

Dofus;

My character name is Malificious, a level 100 sacrier (at the time of this post is made).
Currently pure wisdom, deciding on which element to go, most likely would be chance then str/int towards end game for pvp.
I am a level 100 baker/level 7X farmer. I spend most of my time baking and farming to gain money for better gears.
No plans for 3rd profession yet.

Oh, and I am usually semi-afk farming when I'm online because I play a lot of Dota 2 professionally and competitively in my country/region.

When I am not playing Dota 2, I'd go get my character leeched so I can start leeching the lower levels in the guild.

Back to top Go down

About me, Malificious
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Redeeming Life :: General :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: